Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Recipe: Chili Cheese Dip





This Recipe Yields 15 servings:
 


Ingredients

  • 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
  • 16 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 1 (13.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips


Directions

  1. Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a microwave-safe dish. Spread a layer of chili over the cream cheese. Finish with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Microwave for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve with spicy nacho tortilla chips. 
 
 
 

Amount Per Serving  Calories: 379 | Total Fat: 27.8g | Cholesterol: 70mg 

 

**Editors Note: This recipe also goes great with regular nachos and the scoop-able chips. Rather than putting it into the microwave, my husband prefers the oven. I simply set the oven to 300* Bake. And apply the same sequence to a cookie pan (I DON'T spray it with cooking spray). I simply remove in 5-6 minutes, when the cheddar melts. This is always a BIG hit on the Sunday Games and its so fast and simple you can't go wrong. I'm never forced to be away from the game too long and most of the time, if I am running low, I can make another batch of dip in the commercial time so I don't miss any part of the game.



Recipe Taken from: Allrecipes

No comments:

Post a Comment