Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Contact Me

    

     

          My name is Concetta Daharry and I am a 26 year old wife to my high school sweetheart Andy. We've been married since July 15, 2008!
           I battled Lymphoma, a blood cancer from April 2006 to February 2010, but I am happy to be cancer free again, and looking forward to my "new life" with that stage behind me.
           I love to save money, I use coupons, shop at thrift stores, and participate in daily freebies, all of which I enjoy passing the savings on to you. I enjoy being able to help others save time and money with what I have learned.







I love getting to know everyone and I'm always open to hearing what you all think of the site and any suggestions, so please don't hesitate and send over a message any time. I will do my best to respond withing 24-48 hours!










Contact Form







No comments:

Post a Comment